Your outdoor adventure - like never before.
The ROBN H2 has all the features of the H1 as well as extended battery life and a 2km range PTT Walkie Talkie. Ideal for group activities such as team cycling, hiking, and ski/snowboard.
Stay connected to your crew - up to 2km, or 1 1/4 miles, away.
Audio & comms on the go
- Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks and more
- Handle calls and messaging effortlessly
- Group audio comms when connecting ROBN app
- Always hear what's around you
Comfortable, light, durable
- Designed for recreational and fitness activities
- Fits ergonomically even during intense activity
- Durable and easy to care for
- Lightweight at under 1/2 lb
- Set aside your headphones and screen
- Free to focus on where you're going
- Smart assistant ready...
- Light up at night with
- Lightweight: 230 Grams / 8.1 oz
- Rechargeable battery: 1,700 mA, 3.7V, Li-polymer
- Battery Life: Max vol 5 hrs / Med vol 8 hrs / Stand by 20 hrs
- Speaker: 2.0 Watt x 2 (Stereo, Water-Resistant)
- Built-in speakerphone
- Bluetooth® V5.0 compatible with all Bluetooth® enabled devices
- LED safety lights, Touch controls, Adjustable straps
- Push To Talk Walkie Talkie: 16 Channel / Range: 1.5km to 2km
|4'9" TO 5'4"||SMALL|
|5'4" TO 6'2"||MEDIUM|
|6'2" TO 6'8"||LARGE|
Please note: sizing depends largely on shoulder width
- if you have a muscular, broad upper body, we recommend sizing up
H2 Has exceeded my expectations
After seeing this product in some YouTube videos I had to have it. I’ve struggled for years with headphones from all of the top brands. They work great at my desk but when I get out & run they fall out, feel water logged with sweat and just become a distraction during my runs. I ran a Ragnar, 10K and a 5K this summer and in all of those scenarios I had the issues noted above. This past Friday my H2 arrived and I ran the Twin Cities 10 Mile on Sunday. Setup was extremely easy and the product has exceeded my expectations. I paired it with my iPhone and listened to Apple Music during my run. It was nice to hear what was going on around me while jamming out and also getting updates from my running app over the speakers. Not one person looked at me as if my music was distracting. I’d highly recommend this to people looking for a better way to listen to music on the go.